If you love stargazing but worry that you are compromising weather protection, the Alps Hydrus 1 just relieved your concerns. It offers large mesh panels on the sides and head of the tent body. The rain fly can be rolled up to expose the overhead mesh panel for stargazing. If the weather turns bad or you just decide you want full protection, you can utilize the two corner access zippers to roll the fly down and secure the adjustable fly buckles all with our leaving your sleeping bag! Simple!
This freestanding 7075 aluminum framed tent has tons of other features as well. The full coverage fly has a large, hooped front vestibule that offers 7 sq. ft. of dry storage for gear and also provides dry entry to the large “D” styled door. Setup is fast and easy with a combination of full pole clip and post and grommet assembly. The main pole is hubbed to speed setup. The fly attaches to the tent with adjustable side release buckles. All fly and floor seams are factory taped for weather protection. 2 Interior Mesh storage pockets, 7075 aluminum stakes, guy lines and storage bags included. Import.
- Large, No-See-Um mesh panels allow for excellent ventilation and maximum stargazing
- Two corner access zippers to roll the fly down and secure the adjustable fly buckles all with our leaving your sleeping bag
- Free standing pole system with 7000 series aluminum pole. The main pole is hubbed to speed setup.
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester fly with 1500mm coating
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Polyester taffeta floor with 3000mm coating
- Weatherproof, side release fly buckles for maximum adjustability and protection
- Pocket placement designed for you to sleep with your head at the door or the rear of the tent
- Vestibule pole allows for maximum usable space, creating a large 7 sq. ft. storage area and easy, dry entry and exit
- Includes 7075 aluminum stakes, guy ropes, and 2 mesh storage pockets